Reverse Shoulder Replacement in Navi Mumbai
Shoulder replacement surgery is a common procedure that can be life-changing for those who have experienced significant pain and limited range of motion. If you’re considering shoulder replacement surgery in Navi Mumbai, be sure to discuss your options with Dr. Pramod Bhor.
The procedure for reverse shoulder replacement in Navi Mumbai is as follows:
– The surgeon will make an incision on the front of the shoulder joint.
– They will then use a scope to view the rotator cuff and other structures in the shoulder.
– Once they have a good understanding of the injury and where it has occurred, they will make a decision as to whether or not surgery is required.
– If surgery is needed, they will begin by removing the damaged structures.
– After this, they will replace the rotator cuff and other muscles in the shoulder with healthy tissue from elsewhere in the body.
– Finally, they will sew everything up.
Reverse shoulder replacement surgery is an excellent option for people who have severe pain and limited mobility in their shoulders. Recovery time following a reverse shoulder replacement is typically shorter than with other types of surgeries, and most patients can return to their regular activities within six to eight weeks. In most cases, there are no long-term restrictions on movement or activity post-surgery.
If you’re considering a reverse shoulder replacement, be sure to discuss your specific medical history and current condition with your surgeon.
Complications after a reverse shoulder replacement in Navi Mumbai can vary depending on the individual case but may include complications such as nerve damage, infection, pain, weakness, and difficulty moving the arm. If any of these complications occur, they may need to be treated with antibiotics or surgery.
If you are living in Navi Mumbai and experience shoulder pain or discomfort, then it is probably time to consider having a reverse shoulder replacement. A reverse shoulder replacement is a surgery that can help ease the pain and stiffness in your shoulders by replacing the joint between your upper arm bone and your shoulder blade. The surgery is usually done as an outpatient procedure and most patients will be able to go home immediately following surgery. If you are interested in knowing more about the benefits of undergoing a reverse shoulder replacement, please contact our Joint Robo today for a consultation.